Sweet Potato and Pumpkin Soup
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1/4 cup water
- 250g sweet potato, peeled and chopped
- 250g pumpkin, peeled and chopped
- 2 low salt vegetable stock cubes, dissolved in 3 cups boiling water
- 2 cups PURA Tone
- 250g Yoplait Yoplus Lite Natural
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped coriander
1. Saute onion, garlic and ginger in a non-stick saucepan with water until tender. Add sweet potato, pumpkin and stock and simmer, uncovered for 15-20 minutes or until tender
2. Puree mixture until smooth and return to a saucepan. Stir in milk and reheat gently without boiling.
3. Combine yogurt and coriander. Ladle soup into serving bowls and top with a swirl of coriander flavoured yogurt.