You and the Family
Spending time together as a family can give you the opportunity to teach your children good habits like a balanced diet and regular activity. Happy and healthy families generally have some common habits. They talk, spend time together, work as a team and, they respect and appreciate each other. Here are some simple family activities that may help you to create a healthy family:
- Sit down to at least one meal together as a family each day and talk
- Go on regular family outings. Why not go together to the football or to the PURA Cup?
- Go bike riding, walk the dog or play ball in the park
- Involve children in household tasks, like preparing dinner and doing the dishes. Do them together.
- Choose a new PURA recipe and cook dinner from scratch, together!