- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 3/4 cups PURA Original
- 2 cups self-raising flour
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 50g melted butter
- 1/2 cup sliced strawberries
- 200g Yoplait strawberry yogurt
- fresh berries, for serving
1. Whisk eggs and milk together and stir into sifted dry ingredients.
2. Add melted butter and whisk until smooth. Stir in strawberries.
3. Heat a non-stick frying pan and cook 1/4 cup of mixture until bubbles form around the edges. Turn over and cook on the other side until golden. Repeat with remaining mixture.
4. Serve topped with yogurt and berries.
For extra fun, make pancakes in the shape of your children's first initial.